登录  
 加关注
   显示下一条  |  关闭
温馨提示!由于新浪微博认证机制调整,您的新浪微博帐号绑定已过期,请重新绑定!立即重新绑定新浪微博》  |  关闭

我的博客

用心生活,快乐的生活。

 
 
 

日志

 
 

每日一句  

2007-08-17 20:06:36|  分类: 充电小屋 |  标签: |举报 |字号 订阅

  下载LOFTER 我的照片书  |

Something attempted, something done.

有所尝试,就会有所作为。

She is the apple of his eye.

他非常宠爱她。

That new car must have cost him a pretty penny!

那辆新车一定花了他不少钱。

He kept his poker face, not even his eyelids stirred

他脸上毫无表情,甚至连眼皮也不眨一眨。

There is a big hole in my head.

我什么也不记得了。

昨天晚上你熬夜了吗?

Did you stay up late last night?

I was multitasking, can you repeat that?

刚才我没太注意,能重复一遍么?

The kid is like a mirror image of his parent.

这孩子真是他父母的翻版。

Her typing is on the ball.

她打字水平真是顶呱呱。

Do you want to separate check?

你们要不要分开付帐?

He's really on the ropes these days.

他最近的处境可真是岌岌可危啊。

I'm a bit down in the mouth today.

我今天有点闷闷不乐的。

Don't play games with me!

别跟我耍花招!

She writes like a third grader!

她的作文程度就和小学三年级学生一样!

He had an ace in the hole: an eyewitness.

他手上有秘密武器(神秘王牌):目击者。

Do you have any pet peeve?

你有什么怪毛病吗?

he is trying to put the moves on my best friend

他想追求我最好的朋友

His mistakes have made him a laughingstock.

他的种种错误让他成了大家的笑柄。

"Keep it down!We're trying to go to sleep."

“安静!我们要睡觉了。”

After grandpa croaked, I inherited his pickup truck.

祖父过世后我继承了他的小卡车。

That delicious smell is making my mouth water.

这种美妙香味让我觉得垂涎欲滴。

Give me a ring when you get home from work.

下班到家给我打个电话。

It is time to come clean on your dirty secret.

是时候坦白交待你那肮脏的秘密了。

Anyone who broke the law risked punishment.

任何触犯了法律的人都有被处罚的危险。

I don't like the two-faced person.

我不喜欢两面派的人。

Repetition does not transform a lie into a truth.

重复并不能把谎言变成真理。

they let their hair down at Brazilian carnival.

游客在狂欢节上无拘无束地放松自我。

You'll receive a whipping if you keep doing that.

如果你还一直那样的话就要被打屁屁了.

He is just a whipping boy in this accident.

在这次事故中他只是替罪羊。

If Winter comes, can Spring be far behind?

冬天来了,春天还会远吗?

All past animosities are dead and buried now.

过去所有的仇恨现在都一笔勾销了。

The higher pay enticed me into the new job.

高薪诱使我接受了那份工作。

The jumpy mother is always cross with her children.

这个神经质的母亲老是对孩子发脾气。

It's time to get tough with  football hooligans.

是时候对那些足球流氓采取强硬措施了。

Paparazzi loiter for hours outside celebrity homes.

狗崽队在名人宅邸外面徘徊几个小时。

She's a dead ringer for a girl I used to know.

她酷似我以前认识的一个女孩子。

Is that a bona fide Rembrandt or a modern copy?

那是伦勃朗的真迹还是现代仿制品?

Would you stop sucking up to your boss?

你可以不要再拍你老板的马屁了吗?

I feel in my bones that he is lying.

我敢肯定他在撒谎。

Scandal and gossip are meat and drink to them.

各种丑闻和流言蜚语是他们最感兴趣的事。

Now we have to tighten our belts.

从现在起我们必须要勒紧腰带度日了

That's the best thing since sliced bread.

那是有史以来最好的事情.

Mary could not let any boy take liberties with her.

玛丽不让男孩子对她动手动脚。

We were all decked out for the party.

我们都打扮好准备去赴宴。

Don't sell yourself short.

不要看轻你自己。

Eating in hotels costs an arm and a leg.

在饭店里吃饭费用很大。

  评论这张
 
阅读(394)| 评论(0)

历史上的今天

评论

<#--最新日志,群博日志--> <#--推荐日志--> <#--引用记录--> <#--博主推荐--> <#--随机阅读--> <#--首页推荐--> <#--历史上的今天--> <#--被推荐日志--> <#--上一篇,下一篇--> <#-- 热度 --> <#-- 网易新闻广告 --> <#--右边模块结构--> <#--评论模块结构--> <#--引用模块结构--> <#--博主发起的投票-->
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 
 

页脚

网易公司版权所有 ©1997-2018